I have no less than three posts in draft and they're all made redundant by what just happened.
My father called me and informed me that the deal on the first house is going through. I had written it off and was carrying on life searching for different options. Now, all of a sudden, I'm moving.
I think the house is great, and will be good for me, but I seem to have lost control of the process along the way. I'm in a state of turmoil.
Well -- interesting news, indeed! Seems t'me it comes down to a "simple" decision: [A] if staying in the old house in A_____ for the winter "feels" like the best course, don't go through with the buy, take your time, and keep on looking. (With houses, as with women, there are plenty of fish in the sea!) or [B] If the new house "feels" like a superior option to staying in A_____, push the button and go, cat, go! The _process_ of the going, in that case, would be less important than the end result.ReplyDelete
O'course, easier to say than to actually do, I know! But meanwhile, as you mull it over, have a spooky Hallowe'en! Boo! Boo! Boo!